воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

conocophillips.com hrconnections




Just given notice on my flat. I loved the place when I first moved here. Fully furnished, great area, nice neighbours - it was grand. But the last year Iapos;ve suffered from a whole shedload of plumbing problems and now I just want to get out of here. Itapos;s not so much the problems that bothered me, as much as having to deal with my landlordapos;s dad.

As my landlord lives in Portugal, Iapos;m supposed to contact his dad whenever there are any problems with the flat. The trouble is that his dad is a cunt. A massive cunt. Festering, really. He judged me as soon as he met me, and always treated me with a certain patronising contempt - the sort practised by east-end cockney tradesmen on the people they bilk for jobs. Last time there was a leak I heard him loudly telling the landlord from downstairs that it was my fault. And he hasnapos;t even bothered getting back to me about the latest problem.

So now Iapos;m getting the hell out of Dodge, and aiming to move back in with my brother in January. I need to anyway, as my finances are up shit-creek too. Iapos;m nearly 10 grand in debt all told, between student loans, credit cards, and the loan I had to take out to pay off my credit cards. >.<

Common sense and responsibility are not my strong points. On the other hand, I do have a lovely PC and too many games.

Aside from this, Iapos;m also screwed because I canapos;t get my dissertation done. Mostly because I donapos;t want to do it. I resent it enormously, much as Iapos;ve resented the entire Masters degree, as being one big waste of time. Iapos;m supposed to have it mostly written by December, to hand in for January, and I havenapos;t even really started. I have to pull 15,000 words out of my ass and make them palatable enough to get a pass. I should never have started the damned Masters. I have a hard enough time getting my head together enough to make it through a working week, let alone spend my free time studying. Technically, the whole degree is nearly finished, but itapos;s never felt further away.

body shimmer, conocophillips.com hrconnections, conocophillips.com email, conocophillips.com, conocophillips yahoo.



Комментариев нет: